Thursday, February 02, 2017

AAG Presents: Introduction to Agility

Apex Agility Greyhounds are hosting their first agility seminar for greyhounds (other sighthounds are also welcome)! This will be a half day introductory seminar geared towards handler/dog teams that have never tried agility before. I've been there before, so I know it can be a little daunting to step into the ring for the first time with a non-traditional breed! I'm here to help you do that without the need to worry about what other people are thinking (but trust me, most people in agility are really supportive, so they're probably just thinking "good for her/him!"), without needing to feel embarrassed if your hound gets a case of the zoomies... I've been there! If at the end of the seminar you decide you love this sport, I will have a list of great trainers (all hound tested and approved by yours truly) that you can check out for classes. Feel free to contact me with any questions, or to reserve your spot! A minimum of 6 dogs must be confirmed for the seminar to go ahead so don't delay! The girls and I can't wait to see you and share this wonderful sport with you!


No comments: