Sunday, March 02, 2014

18 months - Agility progress

I put together a compilation of clips from agility class the past few weeks since Kili turned 18 months old. She is doing really well for the most part. I really wish it would warm up so I can add in training at home. The major thing left to work on is the weaves and I just can't do that in my house. I would really like to enter Kili in her first trial by her second birthday in August. Prior to that she will definitely need to attend a few practice trials so she can practice working in a more distracting environment as that is one of her major difficulties. But all in all I have to admit I am quite proud of her.

I am constantly floored by how time has flown by. I feel like it was just yesterday that I was driving to pick her up from her breeder, that she was small enough to sleep in my lap. What happened to my tiny puppy with the chunky legs and short little face? My baby is almost all grown up! Now if only she would start to act like a grown up too!


No comments: