Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Kenna - Master Challenge Dog of Canada

We were at a local trial this past weekend. I was exhausted from working the day before and feeling a little put out that I would have to work again the next day... and you know maybe I should have taken a day of just hanging around at home resting and catching up on errands instead of being at agility. But what fun is there in that when I'm planning my life?

The girls did a great job of making it worthwhile. Kenna had a perfect day with 4 qualifying runs in Standard, Steeplechase, Snooker and Challenge, which completed her Challenge title. She also hit all 5 of the A-frames she was presented with, which makes me feel great about where we're at with retraining her to a running frame. This dog is absolutely amazing. I swear there's nothing she can't do.


No comments: