Sunday, October 02, 2016

Nosework seminar - Vehicles and exteriors

Summit went to his first Nosework seminar since his surgery back in May. This was his third seminar, and it was an introduction to vehicles and exteriors. Considering a few months ago I wasn't sure he was going to walk again, I was so happy to be able to get out and enjoy the sunshine with him. And for his part, Summit was very happy to get to do something that didn't involve the girls. I love that I've found a low impact activity that stimulates him. Here's some video of some of the exterior searching. We also introduced the dogs to checking out a vehicle.


I really need to practice more, but I find I have low motivation to practice nosework. I wish there were actual classes we could attend because that would probably keep me more accountable. Instead we do these seminars every few months, and I try to practice once or twice in between!

No comments: