Friday, August 26, 2016

Photoshoot

All 3 hounds had a photoshoot back in May. I had contacted the photographer when Summit went in for his surgery, not knowing exactly how things would turn out. At the time of the shoot, Summit had just begun to be able to walk on his own, albeit very unsteadily. The photographer (who I know pretty well actually, as he does a lot of our photos for agility and disc), was great with Summit and was able to get some great shots of all 3 dogs. Kenna was about 12 weeks old at the time, so working with her was interesting to say the least. Fortunately, she already had a very basic "stay" command that we could work with.

I had 4 of the photos printed on canvas for my dog training room, 1 group shot and 1 of each of the dogs.






But there were many shots that I really liked and will probably eventually get printed.














If you are in the Edmonton area, I can't recommend Darcy Evans highly enough! Look him up and give him a call! You won't be disappointed.

No comments: