Wednesday, January 22, 2014

17 months - She's BACK!

While I stand behind everything I said in my post about motivating a greyhound,  I am happy to report that it seems Kili's hock has finally stopped bothering her. Although it is still true that I have to break out all the stops to amp her up for a run, she was definitely back to her usual speedy and enthusiastic self this week in class. Even my classmates and trainer noticed and commented that her leg seemed to be better. In fact, she was better than she has ever been. She was SO fast that she was actually going out ahead of me to obstacles and I was sending her into the tunnel from a couple feet behind her (hard to really tell in the video).


Super pleased with the little dog!

1 comment:

Janette Ash said...

Congratulations, good to hear Kili is putting the fun back in agility.