Friday, February 08, 2013

24 weeks - Resourceful

Most of you know by now that I do not have my own agility equipment right now. You saw the baby teeter/dogwalk that I built to start training Kili on. Well, recently at the park I stumbled across this beauty.


I think it's a small section of underground pipe. I don't really care what it is. Most people would have seen this and thought "what a piece of junk!". But is that what I thought? Noooooo! I thought "Awesome, this will make a great tunnel/chute!"

Of course I picked it up, tossed it in the truck and brought it home with me. I immediately started using it as an intro to tunnels. She's got the hang of it no problem already, so when I have a bit of time I'm going to turn it into a chute. Stay tuned for that!


The boyfriend has made an appearance on the blog finally!

No comments: