Monday, June 01, 2015

Meet the newest member of the PC SuperDogs!

*Drum Roll*

Kili has been invited to perform with the President's Choice SuperDogs at K-Days in Edmonton this summer! K-Days is a huge exhibition/fair that happens every year in the city for 2 weeks. To say I'm excited is a bit of an under-exaggeration! I LOVED going to the SuperDogs shows as a kid... I never imagined I'd be IN the show!



Kili and I will be "apprenticing" for the first 3 days to see how things work, get her used to the equipment that's used, and learn the games in the show. After that they will start to put her into parts of the show that they think she is able to handle and we'll progress from there. I'm interested to see how she does as she's never experienced anything like a SuperDogs show! There's loud music and lights, a huge audience clapping and cheering, and lots of other dogs. Now you know what the relay race practice is for!



Check out the K-Days website to see Kili's special, personal shout out!

SuperDogs at K-Days

3 comments:

Janette Ash said...

Well, you kept us guessing and I have to say I would not have thought of Super Dogs. Congratulations and all the best wishes for a great performance.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just found your blog! Its awesome! We have 2 retired greyhounds and I didn't think they would be any good at agility. Have you been able to teach your dogs to sit and lay down on command?

Apex Agility Greyhounds said...

Hi!

Yes, my dogs do all sorts of things, the least of which are laying down and sitting! :) Once you get the basics under your belt it potentially opens up a lot of possibilities. Naturally, with a breed like the greyhound some individuals are more motivated to learn than others! My experience so far though has been that most hounds, once they understand the concept of learning, really enjoy it and can learn some cute party tricks.