Sunday, January 20, 2013

22 weeks - Tooth Fairy

Kili has changed out most of her sharp little shark teeth for her big girl teeth now. Her 5 month birthday was 2 days ago, so she's maybe even a little ahead of the game. She has one canine left and 2 molars I believe.

I spent the first few weeks desperately trying to snag a baby tooth to no avail. Then all of a sudden I lucked out and found 3. I've got an incisor from a few weeks ago and then yesterday I got 2 molars! All these teeth have been found on the floor of the clinic on days when Molly (the border collie, remember her?) has been in to play with Kili. Poor Molly ends up being a red and black border collie by the end of the day. We joke that we can't let any clients see Molly because otherwise people will think we beat her. I wish I had a photo but I forgot my camera yesterday.

Anyway, here are the 3 teeth I found!


No comments: